Marvel Refrigeration, a 125 year old luxury refrigeration business, has become very serious about your beer’s well-being. Other companies make kegerators, but Marvel makes the kegerators you wish you had. Many cicerones, home brewers and beer enthusiasts consider Marvel the world’s best beer dispenser and it isn’t just because they look pretty, they have features and functions like no other kegerators on the market. Let’s take a look.
Whether you are looking for an indoor or outdoor kegerator, Marvel has you covered. They have seperatley designed an indoor and outdoor series of kegerators to make sure the money goes into the most important areas of the unit. You don’t need heavy insulated side walls for an indoor unit right? Right. So we shouldn’t pay for it unless we truly need it.
Marvel is one of the only kegerator companies to add features like audible and visual alarms when you leave the door open and a Close Door Assist System™ (think soft close) that gently and automatically closes the door instead of slamming it. The Marvel kegerators also include a flush mounted drip tray (stainless steel) with an integrated drain. You can use the included reserve bottle or port the drain anywhere you want! Smart.
An engineer on the Marvel’s design team had this to say…
“Show me any other beer dispenser that is 24 inches wide, able to fit under a standard kitchen counter top, with a 4 inch toe kick, able to hold 1/2 barrel or two 1/6 barrels with forced air auto defrost and meets ENERGY STAR® energy performance, then I will concede we might have someone who is a contender. We tuned the temperature sensor to 1/10 of one degree to get the temperature of the beer to a precise accuracy of the set point.”
Here’s the Marvel cast of characters…
Marvel’s Key Kegerator Features
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Marvel went beyond the required energy requirements and received an energy star rating. Marvel was challenged to reduce the energy consumption by 30% from the previous models they had designed.
- CO2 KNOCKOUT – CO2 knockout plug for mounting a gas tank on exterior, routing the drain outside of the kegerator or venting CO2 if you are using the unit as a temperature control chamber for fermenting beer.
- SECURE – All of Marvel’s refrigerators come standard with security door locks which is very much needed on outdoor beer dispensers. The kegerators also come equipped with open door arms and designer glass guard rails on specific units.
- DOUBLE INSULATED DRAFT TOWER – An additional layer of insulation in the draft tower ensures no exterior condensation build up and an even temperature throughout the column.
- FLUSH MOUNT DRIP TRAY – Ideal for under counter installations, the integrated drip tray can be used during freestanding operation or in a countertop with a cutout for the tray. The drip tray also features a drain.
- DESIGNER FINISHES – Style is not lost to all the technical advancements. Door top digital temperature display, long pull bars and thick stainless steel guard rails add a level of luxury usually passed over by other kegerator makers.
- SPACE SAVERS – A low profile keg coupler and 90 degree professional grade power cord allow the kegerators to fit a larger selection of keg sizes and tight spaces.
- MADE IN AMERICA